If you want to build cool stuff and are looking for a workshop-intensive experience to help you start on the path to becoming a web designer, web developer or full-stack engineer, then this course is for you.
Take the course
In this course, you will:
- Code and publish your apps with cloud-based databases and storage for free
- Maximize your phone's hardware, including GPS, Voice Recognition and the camera for your apps
- Build your own Progressive Web Apps with an Installed Icon and offline immediate access
- Publish your PWAs in the Google Play Store for Android, develop iPhone, iPad and desktop apps
- Use social networks and sharing sites for embedding and sharing viral content
- Create websites, apps and VR experiences while coding your own projects
- Integrate your work with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Snapchat, YouTube, and Google Mps
A Unique HTML5 Course Using Only Cutting Edge Mobile-First Techniques #
Work alongside me on over 50 exercises and 25 real-world projects where you will build:
- An Instagram-like Social Photo Sharing Network
- A Yelp-like Business Locator using Geolocation and Maps
- A Pokemon-Go-like Game with an Offline Installed Icon on Android and iPhone
- A QR Code Reader, a Gravity Game, and Your Personal Activity Screen Launcher
- An E-commerce Site with a Shopping Cart
- Your Personal Portfolio Website
- A 360 viewer and a VR experience for Oculus, Daydream, Cardboard, and Hololens
- A Restaurant Menu App, a Hands-free Cooking App for Phones and Tablets, and a Blog
This course will cover topics that aren’t found in other HTML5 courses out there. Learn with me as I discuss the components a successful HTML5 solution must have, including mobile optimizations, integration with social networks and native apps, offline access for poor cellular connections, database access, installed icons on iOS and Android and much more.
Join me on this adventure today! I’ll see you inside the course.
Take the course