You already have a Progressive Web App published, but some users are not installing it from the browser manually. In this course, Publishing Progressive Web Apps, you’ll learn to distribute your PWAs out of the manual installation from the browser without losing the advantages of the web platform.
First, you’ll explore compatible app stores and enterprise distribution, and how to make a publishing plan. Next, you’ll discover Trusted Web Activities for Android and Google Play Store distribution. Finally, you’ll learn how to create distribution packages for AppStore for iOS and iPadOS, as well as for Windows using the Microsoft Store.
When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of creating launchers and packages needed to publish your Progressive Web Apps to enterprise and end-users outside of the browser.
Take the course
In this 2 hours course we'll see:
- How you can plan an app store distribution for your PWA
- Packaging of PWA launchers for every platform
- Distributing to enterprise users on iOS (MobileConfig) and Android (Play Managed iframe)
- Trusted Web Activities for Android and ChromeOS for Google Play Store
- WKWebView and App-Bound Domains for iOS, iPadOS and macOS for AppStore
- WebView-based PWA distribution on alternative Android stores
- Chromium-based Edge PWAs for Windows 10 and Microsoft Store
- Using PWA Builder, XCode, and BubbleWrap CLI to create launchers
You can also request a live custom workshop for you or your team on the topics of this course. Let's keep in touch